HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! and (Mostly) Wordless Wednesday!

I have to say, Wednesdays are one of my favorite blog reading days.  I really like seeing what everyone else is Pinning and photographing and thinking (quietly? wordlessly? haha).


 Without further delay....
Here are some of my favorite images for (mostly) wordless, what I love, and Oh, How Pinteresting! Wednesday.
 

From my Future Kids board, pinned from Christina Hahn, via ApartmentTherapy
I love the rug and the wall prints.  

From my Travel board, pinned from ldarc, via halifornia.net
Nuff said. 

From my "I just really LOVE GREEN!" board, pinned from jargon1, via Tumblr 
We saw so many of these cute guys in Hawaii.  

From my Random Things I LOVE board, pinned by ME!, via MecumAuctions
Sometimes we watch classic car auctions for fun.  You don't?

From my Things I Want board, pinned by ME!, via Kiki La'rue
Lots of bloggers have been having Kiki giveaways.  This is my favorite dress.
From my Random Things I LOVE board, pinned from smetcalf07, via source
Easier said than done but... I try.

From my Home Sweet Home board, pinned from The Lovely Ashley, via SpinelessClassics
LOVE LOVE LOVE this.  The entire text of a book turned into a poster. 



                  Thanks to all of these ladies for hosting Wednesday link ups. 



and
 then, she {snapped}
babybabylemon
























2 comments:

Unknown said...

cutest baby room ever!! i love that!

and i love the balloon picture about letting it go. :)

found you through vintage apple! happy wednesday. x

bailey
beingbaileyj.com

Sarah said...

YES. One of my favorite ways to use Pinterest is for good quotes! Love your blog!