HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday


Happy Hump Day Blogland!  I figured I would get into the groove by participating in some of my favorite link-ups that I see pop up on my favorite blogs now and again.

I jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon toward the end of last year and I love to see what kinds of things other people are pinning. 

I've chosen 7 random Pins from my boards to showcase for the first round. :-)


From my Home Sweet Home board, source World Market
 I want this whole World Market Bali collection, I think I pinned 10 items from it. 


From my Future Kid Ideas board, source Etsy

I love baseball, so naturally my baby will, too.   



From my Things I Want board, source Etsy, via The Daylight blog
 How great are these pillows?  I want the Caribbean and California ones.


From my Keep Calm and... board, source uploaded by user


 Aldous makes me smile.  


From my board Recipes To Try, source Curvy Girl Guide, via Brittany Gibbons
This looks DELICIOUS! (and easy) I am going to be making it SOON.


From my Home Sweet Home (and Travel) boards, source vi.sualize.us, via Rachel Broussard
This falls under both "vacation paradise" AND "things I want for my house".



From my other - hair, clothes, makeup, wedding board, source Polyvore, via Valerie Occhipinti
Totally my style.  Colorful casual... jeans, sandals, tank top, cardigan. 


Looking forward to seeing what other people are pinning!  
You can follow me on Pinterest here



1 comment: