HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hello blogland!  Well, I had a pretty mellow weekend.  

Friday night my BF was out at a friend's hanging out, so I just watched TV and did some laundry. My DVR is full of Game of Thrones, Amazing race, and Around the World in 80 Plates episodes.  And always about a week's worth of Jeopardy! 
source


Saturday afternoon I went to a baby shower for one of my co-workers.   For decorations they hung up a bunch of the baby clothes that the baby girl has already received.  With matching headbands!   Too cute.

 This is the gift I bought her (like 3 months ago!?  when we learned it was a girl).  I think this is the cutest thing ever and way better than those hard, plastic baby tubs I remember from when I was younger.   (www.bloomingbath.com)  And no, I don't even have a baby yet, but I say go buy one if you do!  :-)


Sunday morning I got up and the BF was just finishing mowing the front lawn, so I helped him sweep up the trimmings.  And got a blister on my thumb.  Then I had to relax for a while form all the exertion. 

In the afternoon we took the dogs to bay (Mission Bay, Fiesta Island to be specific).  I sat in the sun, he ran around with them and threw the ball into the water for them to chase. They LOVE swimming. 

This pic is not actually from yesterday but I just love how attentive they are when there is a treat involved.

And we ended the weekend with dinner at Fuddruckers for some yummy burgers and the best malts I have ever found. (And I am pretty much on a constant life search for a good malt. haha)
source

I was strongly tempted to try the "exotic" wild boar burger...but I have never (ever) ordered anything but the 1/2lb works burger with fries and a chocolate malt (extra malt) in the 15+ years we have lived in San Diego and been eating at Fudd's.  So that is exactly what I ordered and I was not (of course) disappointed. 

Hope everyone else had a nice weekend!   


No comments: