HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! and Wordless Wednesday

One of my favorite link ups...This week is round 6 for me!
As always, thanks to Michelle for hosting!



 I don't ever have a theme, although I've been thinking about doing that. 
I just like to remind myself of stuff I like. :-)   And maybe share something cool with you! 
Follow Me on Pinterest



From my Things I Want board, via ME! , source: Etsy
How cute is this?  And perfect for a travel lover, whether they travel much or not.  (me!)


From my Travel board, via ME! , source: CN Traveler Magazine
Oh, Conde Naste Traveler magazine.
How you torture me with your pages and pages of gorgeous places to go...


From my Book Stuff board, via G. Lopez , source: PB Teen
I wish I had one of these when I was a kid.  Or now.  Only $700...

From my Food&Drinks board, via A. Cloud, source: this blog
I've actually made these! Quite a few times.
They are EASY and YUMMY!


From my Wow Nature, Wow! board, via  L. Hampton , source:LoveTrain blog
Charlotte, is that you?

Also from my Wow nature, Wow! board, via G. Swartz, source:Tumblr
 I'm not sure where this is, but I like to imagine it's somewhere near Yellowstone.

From my Keep Calm... board, via pinner, source: Etsy
Obviously I'm dreaming about taking a trip somewhere.  It would be good for my sanity. 



Also linking up with some other lovely ladies for Wordless (Almost) and What I'm Loving Wednesday.  
See below!  


 
and
 then, she {snapped}














2 comments:

Erin O'Riordan said...

Great stuff!

Victoria said...

love that theme :)

great finds!