HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Friday, September 21, 2012

My Friday's Fancies (Baseball Frenzy)

Hola amigos!  Happy Friday!!  

Welcome to ...
Cute, huh?!?!  Love it, thanks AV! 


OK, so not only am I not a college football fan, I am not really a fan of football in any form.  I watch the Super Bowl (usually) and that's about it.  It's just not my thing... 
Luckily it is not my boyfriend's thing either.  
He is more of a motorcross, MMA, sometimes soccer fan.  :-) 

BUT...I am a HUGE baseball fan!   I grew up going to Dodgers games as a kid and now I attend plenty of Padres games each year. I listen to the MLB satellite radio station all the time and I am pretty knowledgeable about the game, the players, and the standings. 

So.... I chose this lovely game day outfit (for when the Dodgers make the playoffs!!) and the night time games are chilly and crisp in the fall.  I already have that hat and a very similar shirt…  I’d just need to add the FABULOUS bag (which reminds me of a baseball glove) and the jacket, scarf, and shoes (which I also LOVE) and I would be all set for a playoff game!  




Untitled

Untitled by ceve featuring a cashmere shawl





Pop over to AV's blog to see what other people are wearing for game day!! 

september 21st - football frenzy


No comments: