HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Monday, February 17, 2014

7/52 Shades of Blue

Grandpa (on Daddy's side) and step-grandma were here at the end of last week and over the weekend.  We went to the aquarium with them Sunday and I captured those lovely blue eyes while we were outside looking at the tide pools.  
The eyes and the sky and the ocean that day...so many shades of blue!





https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiax5fqkjGPWr-IntxIkAoau1hs2L7VQ7KT2DM3oIkAunrAvBC_uWkDuP-6dYfgvLDYKniZQOrsffuEkhexS-Qsjm71RX5i3I04v2QcsScgvB8UJOzcvL2YW71cZX_-r1whlMPUPRbVC69F/s1600/52-170px.jpg
A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


Faves from last week:
I am both looking forward to and dreading the day when my guy can stand/walk like Sebastian!
Roman again, such a cutie and so close to my babe's age! I can't help being drawn to him each week.
Just love how much joy they express at the simplest things!

3 comments:

Alyx said...

Those eyes!!

Dena Joan said...

those eyes, that hat. i could eat him up! just like my little roman!! <3

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

seriously he is such adorable baby boy :)