HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

13/52 Sunny Days

At the bay on a sunny day.... 
He was really unsure about crawling on the grass.   
He kept touching it and pulling his hand back, but finally got brave enough to crawl toward the playground. 




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiax5fqkjGPWr-IntxIkAoau1hs2L7VQ7KT2DM3oIkAunrAvBC_uWkDuP-6dYfgvLDYKniZQOrsffuEkhexS-Qsjm71RX5i3I04v2QcsScgvB8UJOzcvL2YW71cZX_-r1whlMPUPRbVC69F/s1600/52-170px.jpg
A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


Some of my favorites from last week:
Love this kiddo peaking over the rock! And hi sister's little dress is adorable, too.
My son LOVES hanging out with his Daddy,just like Connor.
Since I posted a swinging pic last week, I was drawn to this little lady on a swing. 

1 comment:

Dena Joan said...

Awww, such a sweet, little expression! I love him!! <3