HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

16/52 Getting Into Everything


This little guy, he is on the move constantly, and getting into everything he can possibly get his little hands on!  He especially loves the shoe basket we have by the front door.  
It might need to be moved for a while...



A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


http://www.practisingsimplicity.com/search/label/the%2052%20project


Some of my faves from last week:

Poor crying Charlie reminded me that not all days are full of smiley babies!
Awww... Daddy snuggles are pretty irresistible.
This cutie's blue eyes reminded me of my boy's. 

1 comment:

joyousinhell said...

Knox will do the same. Shoes are his favorite teether! Yuck!