HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

17/52 Free Standing

He's been letting go quite often lately, and standing for a few seconds on his own.  He just stands there looking kind of proud and checks to see if we are watching.  haha
This particular time was probably the longest I've seen, around 30 seconds!  Long enough for me to grab my camera and get a pic. I can't believe he is this big already!!   
(He turned 11 months last week!)



A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


http://www.practisingsimplicity.com/search/label/the%2052%20project 


Some of my favorites from last week:

Austin so intent on his book, love it.  
Love this little guy's hair, and CHEEKS!  
Little Lucy is so cute sitting (and trying to stand) in her crib.  Love her eyes.

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw look at that face! He looks so excited to be standing. Too cute :)

Dena Joan said...

Ah, how sweet! He looks so proud and excited. I love it!! <3