HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Friday, May 16, 2014

19/52 Garden Baby

This post is a couple of days late... I generally post on Wednesdays from work (for some reason I have trouble uploading photos at home!?!) but we were evacuated from our office Wednesday due to the crazy FIRES all over North County San Diego this week.  Here is a pic from my office parking lot minutes before we got the mandatory evacuation call from the fire department.  A little too close for comfort! 


***Back to our regularly scheduled program***
Last weekend (on the Saturday before Mother's Day) we went on a walking Garden Tour in the San Diego neighborhood of Mission Hills.  We saw a bunch of lovely homes and gardens and got a lot of good ideas for our house, where we are working on redoing the landscaping.  I plopped the boy down on some nice grass and snapped this pic at one of the houses.  Such a cutie! (If I do say so myself!)




A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


http://www.practisingsimplicity.com/search/label/the%2052%20project 


Some of my favorites from last week:
Oh baby lips, nothing more beautiful in my opinion! 
Love this little one in the kitchen. 
Once again, Mr. Roman, celebrating a birthday this week!  Love watching him grow apace with my son!

No comments: