HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

20/52 Overalls

There is something about overalls on a little boy that just kills me!   So cute!  
These are almost too small for him but I love when he wears them.  :-)  
(Playing with Daddy's keys, distracted enough to leave the sunglasses on his head long enough for a picture!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiax5fqkjGPWr-IntxIkAoau1hs2L7VQ7KT2DM3oIkAunrAvBC_uWkDuP-6dYfgvLDYKniZQOrsffuEkhexS-Qsjm71RX5i3I04v2QcsScgvB8UJOzcvL2YW71cZX_-r1whlMPUPRbVC69F/s1600/52-170px.jpg
A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


Some favorites from last week...
I kind of miss the days of him napping on me, like this pic of little Otto. 
What a beautiful smile!!
I love the words with this adorable picture, as much as the pic!

No comments: