HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Thursday, June 12, 2014

23/52 Swim Lessons!

This past weekend we started swim class at the YMCA!  I let Daddy have the privilege of being the one in the water with our boy and it was such a sweet sight to watch them splashing and singing songs with the other little ones.  
They both seemed to have a really fun time!



A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


http://www.practisingsimplicity.com/search/label/the%2052%20project 




Some of my favorites from last week:
So looking forward to starting swim lessons with my boy this week!   Hope he enjoys it like little Eve
Not surprisingly, drawn again to Mr. Roman!   He is just such a doll.  
Summer is here and this beach pic of Reed was too cute to pass up!


1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Aaah! How is he so big!? I'm glad y'all are getting him used to the water at a young age ;)